Neutralrub is offers a premium blend of therapeutic natural botanical extracts, infused with a powerful moisturising mixture of Oil, Baobab Oil, Calendula Oil, Shea Butter, Cape Aloe, MSM and more. Neutralrub is ideally suited for the entire body. Neutralrub has a lasting glide and superb grip suitable for all types of massage and treatment modalities.
About this item
- Professional Treatment Quality: Treat, apply and massage like a professional with Freemove Neutralrub Massagerub Cream.
- Skin-Friendly Formula: Neutralrub Massagerub Cream is intentionally developed with therapeutic and natural ingredients that protect, moisturize, and soften the skin while facilitating in the muscle recovery and restorative process.
- Professional and Personal Use: We developed a professional-grade emollient to help every level of practitioner deliver better performance, increase comfort, and provide an overall reasonable experience for their patients. It’s equally safe and suitable for personal use as well.
- Ideal for Various Treatment Methods: Neutralrub Massagerub Cream is versatile emollient to help professionals who use manual or instrument-assisted therapy methods, on their patients or clients, a more comfortable experience.
- Various Sized Packaging: Don't run out of our range of treatment products. Choose from different jar volume sizing or get our sample size jars to keep it hygienic.
- Trusted: Trusted by Pharmacists, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Physical Therapists, Podiatrists, Biokineticists and Massage Therapists.
- Children: Suitable for children all ages
Freemove Neutralrub Massagerub Cream
Age Range (Description)
- Freemove Base or Carrier oils contain fat soluble vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and other valuable nutrients that can be beneficial to our health and wellbeing.
- The Neutralrub Massagerub Cream is perfectly suitable for blending with essential oils.
- Neutralrub is water dispersible and washes completely out of sheets easily.
- External Use Only - Neutralrub is not intended for oral consumption and can be quite toxic if consumed.
- Wounds- Do not apply to open or broken skin as it can cause irritation.
- Pregnancy- Neutralrub is safe to use for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a Doctor - It is important to consult your health specialist before trying it.
- Allergic Reactions - Topical application of herbal preparations is generally safe but can cause adverse reactions in people with allergic conditions. Please always use the patch skin test method.
You can apply the Neutralrub directly on the affected or chosen area by massaging into skin until well absorbed.
Neutralrub has a natural long-lasting glide, slight grip and rich smooth texture making it well suited for whole body treatment as well as area specific treatment.
No Freemove product is intended to compensate for diagnosis, treatment, cure, or mitigation of medical conditions. If you or a family member are experiencing any health-related problem, you should obtain medical advice from a certified health professional as this device may be harmful to your health. You are therefore advised to use this product with caution.